Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tennessee Gaylord Opryland Hotel

Scott and I went to Tennessee to the National Reading First Conference. We stayed at this resort. It is the biggest indoor hotel in the world. There were three swimming pools and a fitness center the size of Club 24. It was kind of one huge greenhouse. This was a restaurant/bar that turned in a complete circle like the Seattle Space Needle. There were water features everywhere. It was the most fantastic place I have ever stayed. We had such a great time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a wonderful & magical time you two had! Next time... can I go along?? :)

Happy Summer (or at least what's left of it)!

Michelle said...

It does look incredible! Thanks for hanging with us this week'end'! Hope Scott made it home safely today.

Crystal said...

WOW! That's about all I can say after seeing that picture!

So glad you got to experience that! You deserve it!

Tiffany said...

Ooh Jacob and I have stayed there!!! We LOVED it!! And I think we have the same waterfall pictures as you guys! :o)
Looks like you had a blast!