Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Monday, September 15, 2008

And the answer is......

JUDAH! I couldn't believe he could climb my birch tree in the first place. It has no low branches. Well, he did and then I just had to take a picture because he was completely hidden in all the leaves. I told him I didn't think his mom would be able to tell what we took a picture of. He will be so excited that none of you guessed either! Way to go Judah! Good idea!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying here!!! I thought it was a cougar or something!!!

Michelle said...

Is there a pic? I can't see one.

Shannon said...

ah...why am i not surprised.

Michelle, it's two posts down.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I seriously thought it was some type of animal.

Michelle said...

Love it! I get it now.

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!! What a fun"game"... I had absolutely no clue what it was... :)

Crystal said...

How neat! You are such a load of fun!