Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Monday, December 22, 2008

December favorites

I had some cuties come and help me decorate my tree. They loved the 3-D glasses. Check
Zeke's eyeballs---hysterical!

I am currently babysitting three little Yorkie Christmas presents (and quite a job it is!) and having a blast. No, they're not for the Jensens. :) They just came to play and help the babies have a little fun. They go to their new home Christmas morning. Imagine getting one of these under your tree! So cute!

The tower of beanie babies Judah built is quite impressive I think! We just had to measure it. Alissa used to collect them but I guess she still has quite a few. Judah and Hannah counted 50!!

Wishing you all hugs, smiles, and laughter this holiday season.

Sue


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am a bit partial to those cuties... particularly 'fat butt'... and my kiddo's, too! They had a BLAST spending time with you this break. Hope you have a FABULOUS time with your girls home! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

There are those little doggies!!!:)

Shannon said...

Um...are those puppies coming to my house on Christmas morning?

Crystal said...

I want those puppies! How fun it is at your house!!!