Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bye Bye Summer!

I can't believe I didn't post all summer except the first part of June!! We had a great first day of inservice. I don't have a classroom yet because it isn't finished but we toured them and they are beautiful! It will be fun to have a brand new room.
I am teaching first grade this year and that will be new too. I haven't done it for 20 years! I think it will be good for me to change things up a bit. My principal and vice-principal promised next year I could move back up to second with my students.
Scott and I went on a big cruise to Alaska. SOOO much fun! We will be married 25 years in March! Wow! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. We are excited to travel more and have plans for our home and places to go. Looks like another great 25 ahead!
Talk to you soon!

No comments: