Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Day with the Jensen's

The Jensen kids came over with big plans for forts and fun down at the river. We spent about 2 hours clearing brush, making paths, and planning great fort adventures---a boys' paradise! The next event was to BBQ hot dogs over a campfire. Then Scott fired up the MOUNTAIN! Check out the photos! :) I think when Michelle got home from school the kids maybe fell asleep. I'm sure she was quite o.k. with that too. I am looking forward to next week. We never have enough time to do all that they think up. :) I LOVE SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much!!! It is such a blessing to know that they are in fabulous hands! They are really really looking forward to their overnighter this weekend!!!

Misty said...

Lucky Kiddo's!
Sounds like fun, can I send some more? The more the marrier, right? What's the difference if you have three or six? :)
Looks like you are enjoying summer!