God led me to the man that I have and gave me two beautiful daughters who love God. He rescued me from making a wreck of my life. A beautiful house---on a river! Who could ever ask for more.
Change
-
I love change. So much so that it is a hazard in my life. I have been
described as being a change agent, an early adopter, an
initiator/activator, motivate...
Moving on and letting go...
-
So it will come as no surprise to most of you that I have decided to let go
of the Wink Blog. I have been struggling with keeping it up to date for
quite s...
Newest member of the family
-
This is Molly
She was a surprise gift for me this weekend
She's about a year and a half
She's a Dorkie
(Daschund and Yorkie, I love that)
She's spunky, f...
2 comments:
Thanks for playing this game. :)
Love the picture! Makes me feel like going with you :)
Post a Comment