Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Profile Photo

O.k. so I am not the best blogger in town. Not that I am even trying to be. I am so proud that I figured out how to put a picture of myself on my profile! I know....so easy for all of you. It's an old one (pre-glasses!), but I loved it because it's me with all my Grandma's jewelry. I made a Christmas tree out of it the first Christmas we had to celebrate without her. Her birthday is also on Christmas Eve. We always had to have Grandma's birthday after Christmas dinner, then wait for all the dishes to be done before we could open any presents. Her birthday seemed to last forever when we were kids! Oh, to have those back. I loved her so much. And so...old photo or not...love you Gram! On to more new ideas with posting. Such fun!

No comments: