Today is our last day with Alissa (aside from the 4-day drive ahead) until Christmas...wow...that's a long time! I am so excited for her and her quest for more with God. If you don't know, she's going to Kansas City, MO to the International House of Prayer to complete their "One Thing" ministry internship. Scott said if she's going to I.H.O.P. she'd better come back with some over-the-top pancake recipes to make for us! He thinks he's funny a lot. Many times, he is! So I'm sitting here when I should be changing laundry and helping her pack looking through recent photos and some old ones. Times like this make you take a mental wandering. I love her so much and have treasured this last year with her. She is so witty,
Scott and I toward deeper relationship in "spirit
and truth" in all our relationships. It's truly been
a special year. I love how God even uses our kids
to grow us. I pray she finds His heart for her life.
Here we go!
1 comment:
Alissa is such a special and wonderful person! I can't WAIT to see what God does!
Post a Comment