Now, don't get me wrong, I love Hersheys candy, and especially dark chocolate. But, seriously, they made a huge mistake on this one. I had a few people over last night and we had some healthy food and shared recipes. One thing I made Mollie try was the organic Hershey's dark chocolate. I did warn her beforehand that it wasn't good. Well, she, like me, saw the Hershey's label and thought---it's Hershey's---it has to be good. OH NO! It tastes like DUST! Warning to the wise. DON'T buy this! NASTY! Check out her face. It took Hershey's dark chocolate kisses (yummy!) and Ghiradelli dark squares to remove the flavor of this one. YUCK!
Change
-
I love change. So much so that it is a hazard in my life. I have been
described as being a change agent, an early adopter, an
initiator/activator, motivate...
15 years ago

4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i'm laughing SOOO hard! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Loved last night! LOVE YOU!
That's hilarious. Thanks for the warning. Im on an organic kick...but I'll avoid that one.
What a face Bad Chocolate thats not somthing you here everyday.
Oh so glad you warned me! I eat any kind of chocolate... but I'll avoid that one!
Post a Comment