Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Only 3?

Alisssa and Scott boxing up her stuff to ship to Kansas City. Would all your stuff fit in
three boxes?!? Way to go Alissa! We also filled the bug to capacity---with us and more stuff. So far the only thing we've forgotten is her tennis raquet. Guess what the first care
package is going to be?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What an amazing experience she is going to have! Great job documenting the beginning of this new adventure!

Mollie C said...

There is not ONE chance i could fit my stuff in three boxes, WAY TO GO ALISSA!
Looks like an AMAZING place, LOVE the apt!!! She is going to thrive:)

Crystal said...

Wow! I can't believe I would be able to do that! I wish her the best!

I'm glad you stopped by lastnight! Always love chatting with you!

Unknown said...

I already miss seeing that Alyssa shaped grin walking through the High School Library door.