Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Alissa came home!!!


We had a great three days with Alissa. The girls weren't too thrilled with Scott's and my idea here for a family photo, but I thought it was funny. Shelby came over and took our photo (thanks Shelby!!). We'll be using one really great one in December. We made her favorite food, went to USA subs, and went to church all together (doesn't happen much now). I miss her already.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, their faces are making me laugh. I usually only get that response from 5 year olds. Sorry ladies...but it's true ;)

Michelle said...

What fun! Sorry it had to end.

Crystal said...

What a short three days I'm sure! It was so sweet seeing you all in church. Your smile said it all!

Lindsay said...

The picture cracks me up!! May your next visit be just as wonderful as this one was! :)