Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy Week!

It was one of those weeks for me. I have five grandparent helpers at my school that I'm in charge of. They are very cute, however, I'm finding I need to be at school 30 mins. before them to get my work done. I have a practicum student from EOU as well on Tues. and Thurs. so I have to be on top of my game all the time. I also had to plan for a sub for Friday and got up at 4 am and drove to Portland with all the 2nd grade teachers for a reading conference. We drove home the same evening. I slept 12 hours that night! Needless to say I did not blog all week. It feels good to catch up again. Happy Fall everyone!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello to you! :) Feels like it's been too long! Hope you are fully rested... see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Busy for sure!
I hope you are having a great Monday! We will talk soon! :)

Crystal said...

Good to see you at church Sunday! I think I need another walk with Sue... :) Missing you.