Change
-
I love change. So much so that it is a hazard in my life. I have been
described as being a change agent, an early adopter, an
initiator/activator, motivate...
15 years ago
God led me to the man that I have and gave me two beautiful daughters who love God. He rescued me from making a wreck of my life. A beautiful house---on a river! Who could ever ask for more.
2 comments:
That is so fun when you move into your own little place. And I do mean "little". Hope you're having a great week. Missed you at church.
Hooray for being "home"! Excited for this new adventure of her life to begin!
Thanks for all of your comments - truly a blessing to have these friendships with those we don't see often (or just in passing at church & enough time for a quick hello & a hug)... anyway - I appreciate you!! :)
Post a Comment