Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break is Coming!!

Alissa is home for Spring Break! Ashley is going to CA with some friends. I will miss not having them both here but at least I get one. :) We've already had several people here and I've cooked food and had a full house with laughter and movies and fun. We're headed to the cabin in a week---hope yours is great too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey... I am missing you. One week... and I am having withdrawls. Hope tennis is going well, and if I don't have a chance to connect with you, enjoy the cabin!!!

Michelle said...

Actually... what is the latest on Scott??? Details?!?!

Lindsay said...

Enjoy every minute of it ... the awake minutes and the sleep minutes ... EVERY minute :)