Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

God is in control

I had to keep saying that all week. I'm sure glad God has all the pieces and knows how it all turns out because that's what makes me feel better. One of our teachers lost her son in Iraq and the funeral was this week. So tough. We all just hurt for her. My neighbor who teaches 2nd grade with me just found out her sister in Montana has leukemia. She left that day and we're keeping her classroom running. The third thing was Jason getting hurt. We felt so bad because we've been through that too. I was sick with bronchitus most of last weekend and the first part of the week too. I still read every day and God is so good. I read some things that really jumped off the page. One of them was that people today want to see a real God in the real world. We have to show them we are willing to step out and be real. It shows them God. I loved that.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this line:
people today want to see a real God in the real world

Keep shining friend. Keep shining!

Michelle said...

God is GOOD! All the time... in all cicumstances. Sometimes we just need someone to help us see it, you are one of those people!

Crystal said...

I love you dear friend! Keep spreading God's love!

Anonymous said...

Sue you are for sure super special! So thankful for you!