Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Drew turned 8!

I thought this was a cute picture. This is my nephew Drew with the gift we got him. He loved it. Whew! He turned 8 on April 2nd so I asked him if we could bring his gift on the 10th when we came for Aunt Julie's party. We had a great time and he was thrilled that his birthday went on a little longer. Wouldn't anyone?! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Will we see you this summer?

Mrs. G said...

Hey Susie Q! I was so excited to see that you have a blog (I found you through Lindsay) and now I can find out how you are doing! Life and teaching are going great over here in Pendleton but I still miss McNary. I loved the people and sense of friendship that everyone showed. I can't believe how big your girls are now and how fast time goes! Take care of yourself and tell Scott that I was looking at the blanket he made for Caleb just yesterday (I was admiring it all over again!)
Miriah