Loving life, seeking God, finding peace...

Walk with me. Talk with me. Explore this life of faith, obedience and devotion with me.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Sister's 50th

We had a great Easter at the farm. My sister's sort-of surprise 50th party was Saturday. She already knew we were doing something. We had an egg hunt for her grandkids which was great fun. Scott put papers in them that said things like, "Go see Grandpa Bob for a dollar, ect." No one else knew about it. When the kids came to each adult with the papers, it was very funny to watch them pull out purses and wallets and look around for who did it!! So fun!! Everyone loved it. My sister loved her party---not so much the shirt I made her, but she was a good sport. Hope you all had a happy Easter too. I thank God that our Savior lives!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think that shirt is great!!!
And scott cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

Still cracking up about the notes in the eggs!